Pira charcoal Ovens is present at Hotelympia 2016 in London, from February 29 to March 3.
The Hotelympia Exhibition, is the leading fair for the Hospitality industry in the UK and one of the most important in Europe.
Pira, company with a global market concept and a presence in over 45 countries, has opted for this fair as a platform to project their products.
By the hand of RB DISTRIBUTORS, the professional public can see, compare and finally confirm with great acceptance, our own and unique features of our ovens compared with other options.
- High professional quality ovens at reasonable prices.
- Presentation of the world’s largest charcoal oven, the PIRA 120 LUX model.
- The Piracold: cooling system and insulation that reduces the outside temperature, reduces coal consumption and makes more comfortable the work.
- Built-in collector for oils and greases, and therefore the option to cook with grooved grills. The grooved grill allows you to cook without fear of flames and fires in delicate foods (fishes, some vegetables) and / or greasy foods (chicken, duck …).
- Fully panoramic glass that allows a perfect view. The chef opens less often the door (comfort at work), and at the same time at the open kitchens, allows to the customers see the dishes that the chef prepares while enjoying the vision of the embers and fire. The combination is perfect: comfort at work while the sense of the cooking spectacle is highlighted at maximum.
- Kit chimney: Pira incorporates as standard a built-in airflow regulator and a built-in firebreak. Although external accessories are also available, and you can make multiple combinations.
Still you don’t know the irresistible effects of the cooking “made in Pira”? Do not let that others explain it to you … we are waiting for you!