Pira Charcoal Ovens is going to be present at ALIMENTARIA 2016 in BARCELONA, from April 25 to April 28.
Fairground Gran Via
25 – 28 April
Hall 4 Stand F647
Pira, company with a global market concept and a presence in over 45 countries, has bet for Alimentaria, a reference Exhibition in Europe.
Besides the many novelties, we will have the presence of our Assessors chefs Jordi Limon and Toni Timpani, and the public will see “in direct” our own and unique characteristics of our ovens compared with other options.
- High professional quality ovens at reasonable prices.
- Presentation of the world’s largest charcoal oven, the PIRA 120 LUX model.
- The Piracold: cooling system and insulation that reduces the outside temperature, reduces coal consumption and makes more comfortable the work.
- Built-in collector for oils and greases, and therefore the option to cook with grooved grills. The grooved grill allows you to cook without fear of flames and fires in delicate foods (fishes, some vegetables) and / or greasy foods (chicken, duck …).
- Fully panoramic glass that allows a perfect view. The chef opens less often the door (comfort at work), and at the same time at the open kitchens, allows to the customers see the dishes that the chef prepares while enjoying the vision of the embers and fire. The combination is perfect: comfort at work while the sense of the cooking spectacle is highlighted at maximum.
- Kit chimney: Pira incorporates as standard a built-in airflow regulator and a built-in firebreak. Although external accessories are also available, and you can make multiple combinations
Moreover, Pira Charcoal Ovens, brand also highly appreciated for establishments “Food Truck”, by the advantages provided by our PIRACOLD system, will have a FOOD TRUCK with one of our ovens, by the ARCANO RESTAURANT – GROUP QUIBUCH
FOOD TRUCK with Pira Ovens
ARCANO – GRUPO QUIBUCH
Hall 6 F3
Still you don’t know the irresistible effects of the cooking “made in Pira”?
Do not let that others explain it to you … we are waiting for you!