Pira will be at HORECA Profesional Expo HIP 2019
Next 18, 19 and 20 February will take place HIP 2019 at the IFEMA Madrid fair, the most important innovation event for the HORECA sector.
This year more than 400 brands will present their latest innovations to 20,000 entrepreneurs, and as part of the HORECA sector and innovation leaders in the charcoal oven business, at PIRA we do not want to miss this opportunity.
PIRA at HIP 2019
Among all the conferences and events of the HIP, you can always stop by the PIRA stand 5B208 at Pavilion 5. We will be showing the latest innovations that PIRA is introducing in its three charcoal oven lines. Our ovens can be equipped with the possibility of cooking with half grills and the exclusive Piracold system.
- Line LUX standar with drop down glass door.
- Line LUX ED with lifting glass door.
- Line LUX SD with all the Pira charcoal oven advantages and solid door without glass.
Healthy food is one of the hottest topics in the industry, and we believe that our charcoal ovens are one of the best options to cook healthy food. During all the days of the show there will be a nonstop showcooking oven, there you will have the opportunity to check its operation and characteristics. In our stand you will also enjoy the authentic barbecue flavor, the #PiraFlavour, with the various elaborations presented by our chefs Richard Alcayde, Jordi Bataller and Diego Dominguez.
Here you can see a healthy and effective mussels recipe by our chefs Richard Alcayde and Jordi Bataller.
Reasons to go to HIP 2019
The data shows that the HORECA sector is growing in Spain due to the instability of other destinations and the competitiveness of the Spanish offer. As a result, the sector has maintained a constant growth close to 3% in the last 3 years.
In order to maintain competitiveness, it is important to continue improving and evolving. Big changes are happening in the HORECA sector, especially in the digital field. In the HIP, which this year hosts the largest international congress of trends and new business concepts, Hospitality 4.0, we will find a perfect place to understand the union between the HORECA and the digital world in just 3 days.
During the congress there will be more than 250 conferences distributed in 11 big topics. Here we summarize the topics, so you can make an idea about the content that will be hosted at HIP:
- Digital Agenda: Help restorers to understand the process of digital and technological transformation of the industry. How to connect with the Millennial generations, as they are becoming the main consumers of foodservices.
- Agenda USA: American gurus will show the most disruptive models of success that are triumphing in North America. We will see how healthy food is becoming the main trend in the sector and why the future of food and catering goes through vegetable protein and plant-based food.
- Bar & Co: It will be the most social space of the HIP, the meeting point of the event, there you will be able to see the concept of innovative and profitable bar.
- Ideas bar: Topics such as delivery or how to sell more at home, as well as the expansion and internationalization of the business model.
- Culinary Action! BCC: Presentations to promote entrepreneurship and the generation of new food related businesses.
- Law and Gastronomy: Provide gastronomy with an analysis from the legal point of view for its organization, systematization and normative articulation.
- Hotel Trends: Analyze growth opportunities and the keys to success in different models of independent hotels and small chains.
- People Product Planet: Topics will be discussed to improve coexistence between the HORECA sector and the impact it has on the planet.
- Perfect Restaurant Project: The trends to be followed will be analyzed to achieve a successful establishment for the present and the near future considering that our future customers will be the new centenial generations.
- Restaurant Trends: The new business concepts that are born between the retail and catering world, the nonstop kitchen, the delivery and take away or the healthy cooking and Km 0.
- Shopping Summit: The trends and tools that the Horeca buyer needs to respond to the demanding challenge of offering their company the products, services and partnership strategies that make a difference in their establishments will be shown.
For more detailed information on these topics you can visit this spanish website.
The 3 topics that should not be missed at HIP 2019
According to Eva Ballarín, director of Hospitality 4.0 Congress, you should not miss any of the conferences offered at the HIP, but if she had to choose 3 of them, they would be:
- The complete session of Fernando Gallardo, for his original approach and his brazen and authentic way of dealing with the hottest topics of the hotel industry.
- The showcookings of Eva Hausmann, for the novelty of the products.
- The sessions of Beatriz Romanos, because she is the professional who probably best understands the techno-digital repercussion in the hotel industry.
HIP Schedule 2019
Registration onsite Opening Hours:
February 18 and 19 from 09:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
February 20 09:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
February 18 and 19 from 9:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
February 20 from 09:00 to 00:00
February 18 and 19 from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
February 20 from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Press / Speaker’s access:
February 18 and 19 09.00 to 19.30
February 20 09.00 to 17.30
February 20 from 09:00
How to get HIP 2019
PLACE: IFEMA – Feria de Madrid – Acceso Sur
Av. Partenón, 5, 28042 Madrid, Spain
PiraCharcoalOvens hopes to see you there!