Get the authentic grilling flavor using the Pira 90 D LUX charcoal oven
This oven is the most evolved in this category.
It is the star of the family. Has two cooking chambers with multiple levels. The top chamber can be used for slow cooking, for larger cut of meat, or to maintaining food at temperature.
No other ovens in the market have these characteristics and production capacity.
This is the best model worldwide! …and of course, at a price “PIRA”
All kinds of food can be cooked: meat, fish and vegetable. The oven is fitted with a high temperature glass door, that will withstand temperatures up to 750ºC allowing you to view the food whilst cooking, this helps to maintain oven temperature and reduces charcoal consumption.
- Output of meat per hour = 120 kg
- Cast iron steel interior – retains heat within the oven
- Piracold refrigeration system
- Fitted with hinged glass door – glass door will withstand temperatures up to 750ºC
- Glass door allows you to view products being cooked – this means you don’t have to keep opening the door so maintaining the oven temperature and helping to reduce charcoal consumption.
- Fully insulated oven chamber
- Fitted with thermometer
- Fitted as standard with internal Air flow control and Firebreak – prevents fire exiting the oven and going into the extract canopy. These devices can be supplied as well in external version.
- Can be used with all types of charcoal; Coconut charcoal, mineral charcoal…
- Air flow entrance control and smokes exit control, included
- Ash collection tray
- Grease collection tray
- Supplied with 4 adjustable legs.
- Supplied with 1 stainless steel grid, 1 x meat tongs + 1 x poker.
- Can be supplied in Black version or can be finished with stainless steel version.
|950005||Meat tongs 330 mm|
|900050||Rod grill Pira 90 D LUX|
780 X 625
- The oven is sold ready to work and doesn’t need any extra accesories.
- It’s also included the internal firewall and the internal air-flow regulator.
- Some extra accesories could be necessaries depending on local regulations.
- Ask your local installer for more information about solid fuel devices.
|901050||Grooved grill Pira 90 LUX|
|920050||Warming tray for dishes Pira 90 LUX|
|960050||Griddle plate Pira 90 LUX|
|970050||Split Pira 90 LUX (4 guides)|
|970052||Split Pira 90 LUX (7 guides)|
|960052||Half griddle plate Pira 90 LUX|
|900052||Half rod grill Pira 90 LUX|
|901052||Half grooved grill Pira 90 LUX|
|965090||Skewers support Pira 90 (11 u.)|
|965092||1/2 skewers support Pira 90 (4 u.)|
|955090||Skewer Pira 90/120|
PIRA 90 LUX
700 X 585
715 X 590
PIRA 90 LUX 325 X 587
PIRA 90 LUX 385 X 625
PIRA 90 LUX 300 X 585
|RECOMMENDED PIRA EXTRATION HOOD
Inverter and intermediate air chamber
|711214||Inox hood 1200 x 1400|
|790012||Fan motor 15/7 3HP|
|790020||Fire fighting system|
|FILTRATION SMOKES / ODORS|