Get the authentic grilling flavor using the Pira 120 LUX INOX ED charcoal oven
With no doubt, the most professional charcoal oven and competitive of the catering world. Belongs at the new generation of charcoal ovens with PIRACOLD that is revolutionizing the world of catering.
Its features and its construction, design, size and its production capacity makes the PIRA 120 LUX INOX ED as the most perfect charcoal oven and the essential element for those restaurants dedicated to grilling.
PIRACOLD is a cooling system designed and registered by PIRA, the most important effects are the outdoor oven temperature and energy savings:
- When the oven reaches its maximum operating temperature, the oven outside structure is maintained around 60ºC.
- The temperature inside the cooking chamber is maintained for hours, even after the service is finished. Thus, although production is equal that other oven with the same dimensions, this system saves energy and money; because of there is a very low charcoal consumption.
- The same amount of charcoal can be used to cook up to 25% more than a charcoal oven without PIRACOLD.
It is essential for establishments or for restaurants where the grill is the main line in the menu. The best oven at the best price!
- Significative reduction of the space between the chef and the oven adding more comfort in the work area.
- The drastic reduction of the levels of dirt on the ovens door, because of not dropping drops on it.
- Fast and easy access system for cleaning the glass, which allows in just “one minute” to leave the glass perfectly clean after a full busy working day.
- As it is a liftable door model, and the objects can not fall on the glass, we also avoiding possible incidents in the kitchen that can damage the glass.
All kinds of food can be cooked: meat, fish and vegetable. The oven is fitted with a high temperature glass door, that will withstand temperatures up to 750ºC allowing you to view the food whilst cooking, this helps to maintain oven temperature and reduces again charcoal consumption.